Get a HUGE Advantage in Logistics… Locate in Georgia
Georgia is perfectly situated in the U.S. to reach 80% of the population in the U.S. within a two day drive. The Port of Savannah is the fastest growing container port in the U.S. in terms of material being moved. Largely because Atlanta is just over a three hour drive via I-16 and I-75 and the significant amount of investment the Georgia Ports Authority has invested back into both the Port of Savannah and the Port of Brunswick.
Jeff Davis County
Port of Brunswick
Port of Savannah
Around the World…
Not only can you get materials to your facility quickly, but you can also get your product out to the world at very reasonable rates due to the significant amount of rail infrastructure in Jeff Davis Co. and the close proximity to the Port of Brunswick and the Port of Savannah.
Jeff Davis Co. Logistics Quick Stats
- Rail Provider: Norfolk Southern
- Distance to Port of Brunswick: 1 hour 40 minutes; 91 miles
- Distance to Savannah Port: 2 hours; 105 miles
- Highways: Hwy 341, Hwy 221
- Interstates: I-95, I-75, I-16, I-10
- Distance to North/South Insterstates: 50 miles
- Distance to East/West Insterstates: 37 miles